Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hello World!

I am a 28 year old software engineer and this blog is going to help me to leave (a hopefully valuable and relevant) internet footprint. I can be found on Twitter and am also as a fledgling user on StackOverflow.

I watched a very interesting presentation from Scott Hanselman yesterday where he postulated that every developer should have a blog. If you think you don't have time, then think of all those long emails you write up every week that only reach an audience of maybe 4 or 5 people and are never seen again. Why not put your keystrokes and time to better use and write a post on your blog? Thank you Scott for inspiring me to start this blog. If I write one post that is even 1/1000th as relevant or interesting as the posts on hanselman.com I will have achieved something...

No comments:

Post a Comment